Bilbo367's mentor app

Byond Account: Bilbo367
Character Name(s): Bilbo Wood, Jacob Wood
Discord Name: Bilbo367
Timezone: MST
Active hours: Earlier time during weekends, and night time during weekdays.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not now

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I have quite a few hours in each department, and am especially good at medical. The departments I struggle with is engineering, and toxins, and especially atmos. I learn pretty quick, but I forget a lot of things. I’m familiar with bare minimums of departments, and I mostly lack knowledge of the smaller tips to achieve greater results.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Lot of people don’t know what to do. Especially when they become antags. Also a lot of greytide type griefers. A lot of people get pissy over doing something wrong, whenever its not “their way”. Some people here are surprisingly nice and helpful. Lastly, my mentor helps get no response, and I think we need more.

I remember your name from playing sec when i was a sec officer and i don’t hate you +1

-1 HOS/CMO main :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Reliable player but rarely seen you talk on the discord or with the community overall

I see you quite a bit in the game, but to be honest you don’t have alot of community interaction. So for me its neutral.

I’m really excited about this app just based on your in-game interactions, but you just joined the Discord yesterday, and we generally prefer to get to know players a bit before we give them a staff role. After about a month, if things go well, I’d love to see you reapply so we can reconsider this.