BionicSandwich Ban Appeal

Byond Account: BionicSandwich
Character Name(s): Messes-With-Supermatter
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Muscle-K
Round ID of Ban: 19584

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): As a Heretic, went around initiating fights by telling them to strip for you, then disconnected before I could talk to you about this. you were already spoken to about borderline sexual content a week ago, you should know how to behave properly now. this ban (BanID #28037) was applied by Sheets on 2022-04-01 21:34:20 during round ID 19584. The Ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-04-04.

State your appeal: First off, I want to make sure I am not misrepresented. I said “Strip” to 2 people, and said nothing else. I didn’t say anything else because I needed a jumpsuit for a heretic ritual. The ritual required a book, a harebell, and a jumpsuit. It seemed like the best course of action to get a jumpsuit, and I stopped because I found an alternate method of getting a jumpsuit. It was in no way sexual, and was meant to come off as threatening, as I was in full heretic Armour when I told them to strip. I could have killed them for their jumpsuits, but I was doing it this way specifically so I did not have to kill/round remove them. I was trying to follow the guidelines on acceptable Antagonist killing in this case. I understand that this might have come off as sexual in certain cases, but anything sexual about the situation was a misinterpretation by the person I said it to. I am pretty sure that I even told one of the people that I wanted their jumpsuit specifically.

Edit:
Normally, I would eat a ban like this, because I really do agree with enforcing rules about sexual harassment. I would hate to be called a hypocrite in this sort of matter. Regardless of whether or not this ban is lifted before the 3 days are up, I want to make sure that it is known I did not, in any way, shape, or form, mean for anything I said to be taken sexually.

I agree with your reasons its not inhearntly sexual, and has intent behind it that is in now way sexual. im lifting the ban now