Blacklaser555's Mentor App

Byond Account:Blacklaser555
Character Name(s): Henry Halls/Marcus/A.IYes thats my actual AI name, /Evelyn/
Discord Name: blacklaser#7541
Timezone: EST
Active hours: Random, Sometimes day sometimes night but mostly night to late night.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Yeah

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I have been playing it for a year or two now i believe? its more than a year now thats for sure, Here are my active hours though.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

i main security, I have seen how newbies get robusted a lot as sec officers and get easily screwed over due to slipping or not responding fast enough to threats or just not doing the proper procedure when brigging somebody, Not getting out their baton fast enough and etc. I wanna teach them how to be robust and effective from day 1 already have done that couple of times

Medical, Its honestly pretty easy to be a doc if you just look up the wiki for surgery/chemistry Though most of the time some newbies don’t know so i can teach them how to be a effective doctor from the start.

Engineering, not my expertise but i know the basics and will help out if needed.

Silicon, Its very easy being a borg but i can understand if some people are having a hard time being a AI, When you follow your lawset and try to bolt/shock and what hotkey does what and etc, Im willing to help out there as well.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I have already helped out couple of newbies ingame with the basic controls and job requirements and im always willing to help out any newbie i see because i honestly do enjoy teaching them the basics which is why im signing up to be a mentor, Understandable if this will get turned down considering i just made my account few moments ago and just joined the discord because i know i have to in order to be a mentor

2 Likes

One of the only ai players i havent had a bad interaction with +1

Impeccable track record with following server rules/ RP standards +1

Haven’t had a negative interaction before. Knowledgable in the game +1

Accepted! You’re welcome to spend more time on the discord but we’re happy to have another player who knows what they are doing in our mentor team.