Blatantly abusive ban; Ekaterina von Russland

Byond Account: Ekaterina von Russland
Character Name(s): Akira Shitoseku
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): none
Round ID of Ban: 21244
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Ekaterina von Russland) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round 21244 - rules broken: hate speech, admin interract - repeatedly recalled the shuttle as soon as they could because of a bastille day testmerge, after i recalled it to give the antags of the round a fair go. Then ahelped crying about it, calling me a racist because i dont hate the french? i dont give a shit if you cant handle a slight variation in your IC character’s accent, touch grass. This ban (BanID #31375) was applied by Sheets on 2022-07-17 05:10:38 during round ID 21244. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-07-20 05:10:38

State your appeal:
Every single part of this ban reason is false, as I will demonstrate:

First, I was not the one who called the shuttle, it was the acting captain, and with a shuttle vote that passed overwhelmingly. I don’t think I called it a single time. It is completely indefensible to ban me for something someone else did.

Second, it’s not a “slight” variation, it’s a massive blanket replacement of syllables that makes it quasi-unintelligible (i.e. it’s bad code), players were clearly struggling to understand each other, and it is clearly poorly coded. For example: replaces “It” with “J’t” when clearly “J’” is supposed to replace the pronoun “I”, not any occurrence of the letter I. Could be easily fixed by targeting "I " instead of “I”.

Third, the only “hate speech” was from Sheets. I’ve made a staff report about it and he has apologised for what he admitted was an “insensitive comment”.

Fourth, the visible anger in his ban reason and his admin PM interaction clearly shows that his actions (including but not limited to this ban) were motivated by personal reasons.

In the staff report, I stated his conduct was “not very severe” but this was before finding out I had been the victim of an abusive ban by him as well. It is, in fact, very severe misconduct, please amend that.
I can transcribe the staff report text here if you find that would be helpful, but I assume you also have access to that.

So after doing way too much digging into this round to sort out what happened, my understanding is

The TM was meant for a bus round we planned for later today. It was accidentally included for that round when another merge was added. It was also a nukie round and the team hadn’t gotten a chance to land on the station when the call happened. Admin recalling the shuttle to give them the opportunity to land is valid per our staff code of conduct.

Read your ban message - the rules you broke are cited and this is not one of them.

Yup, the French accent code is terrible and was amended after that round. However, there was no way to fix it while the round was ongoing.

There was no hate speech. “You’ll be french and like it” was obviously a joke and would have been taken as such by any reasonable person. Your reaction to that phrase was way, way overblown. Which, for context, here it is:

Line 4556: [2022-07-17 10:51:20.871] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ticket #2: Ekaterina von Russland/(Akira Shitoseku)->Sheets/(Eva Trounce): racist? your people colonised ours and tried to oppress us and resenting that is racist? you're the racist one telling colonial victims they're "going to be French and love it"

For starters, Sheets is Australian. Unless you’re aboriginal Australian, I’m not really sure where this is coming from considering your IP is not Australian.

Your whole response to this situation was absolutely inappropriate, but so was the ban message, so I’m shortening the duration of the ban to 24 hours so you can avoid being re-traumatized by any belated bastille day events.