Bob Rasputin asks to be reconverted to cultist after deconversion

Byond Account: Madsenanders

Character Name(s): Big Boy Boris

Discord Name: kk (not in your discord)

Round ID: 11245

Griefer Byond account: Unknown

Griefer Byond name: Bob Rasputin

What happened: I was warden. See Bob Rasputin dragged to brig with glowing eyes, I holy water him but due to me being terrible he gets out of his handcuffs and teleports away, though I fed him over 100 units of holy water before he teleported away so he would be deconverted shortly afterwards anyways. Thought it would stun him is why he managed to escape.

Later all of sec goes to disrupt them from summoning Narsie which they are trying to do in cargo, and I see Bob, no glowing eyes, and he is legit asking the cultists to convert him back to a cultist. Got critted shortly after so don’t know if they actually reconverted him, though I doubt they did as we did stop them from summoning Nar Sie, but still he should be punished for intentionally trying to get reconverted.

He was literally a non cultist watching us try and stop them from summoning Nar Sie and he did nothing but ask to be converted to a cultist. Given how short the cultists were in numbers and how close the battle at cargo was this could have given cult the round.

Forgot to tag this as a grief patrol and I seem to be unable to change it now, sucks but hopefully admins still see it.

Moved it to grief patrols.

This has been taken care of.