Bojma's mentor app

Byond Account: Derst Bojma
Character Name(s): Ismael Woodworth, S.E.P.H.I.R.A(AI/borg),
Discord Name: Bojma#7808
Timezone: GMT+2
Active hours: afternoons and/or evenings, sometimes in the morning
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not for now

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I have been here since the start of the year i think.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I can mentor borgs, security and miners. I have some experience from playing on tg/terry (LRP i know) and another streamer server (kinda MRP) .I have not played on these servers since i started playing here. I can also help in medbay with surgeries.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

There is always not enough security in the off hours. When i latejoin and see 0 sec i am scared to play security that round because i fell it will be a shitshow.

I know that i do not engage in the discord, but it’s because i am simply introverted (lurker). I understand if it’s not a good excuse for my general silence.

Only 3 posts in discord, looks like you joined lurked for a few months and asked to apply for mentor. I know you said you were introverted but I’m not sure how well you’d get along with the community when you are inactive in it. Unless someone can vouch that you are very helpful in game, it’s gonna be a -1 for me.

If you think this is even remotely okay (let alone allowable on the server, which it is not) it’s pretty clear you aren’t meant for any sort of leadership role in this community.

I have not thought about my comment, my apologies.

You have almost no activity on Discord, and the lack of familiarity with our rules is too big of a concern for us to accept your app at this time.

1 Like