Bro, this should be at maximum a note instead

Byond Account: ABlackCucumber
Character Name(s): Exark-Zaur
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Monke#8656
Round ID of Ban: 13210
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/808230522589413376/819137078867787816/Screenshot_50.png
State your appeal:

As it’s stated in the ban, I did go back to attack the chef, but I hit him fucking twice with a bat and I’ve had people do the same thing to me and when I ahelp nothing happens to them. Horatio told me to not kill him, so I didn’t. I respected what I think is pretty stupid (that you’re not allowed to take revenge when you’re non-antag because people take revenge in real life) and didn’t kill him. Attacking somebody so that they’re just a bit injured shouldn’t be a 1 week ban, instead more like a note or at the very maximum 3 days. The chef was supposedly a rev, but that doesn’t justify him killing me in cold blood in the corridors like 5 minutes after i joined plus revs aren’t supposed to fucking kill a random janitor trying to do their job.

1 Like

It’s my ban, so I won’t be handling the appeal, but the other person was a new player who hadn’t been a rev before and thought he was supposed to just kill everyone. I explained to him that this wasn’t the case, moved your body, and healed you. This wouldn’t have even been a note had you just listened one of the like 3 times I told you not to continue messing with him.

extreme cap that he didn’t know what he was doing

easy tricks to get the admins to unban you!

1 Like

Gets my vote for “Speedrun into perma”

Denied.