Buffing Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers now penetrate antag-protected roles.
Crafting a regal pipegun does not require the book if you are a blood brother.
Only ONE blood brother needs to escape alive, the other can die, but as long as one escapes alive, they both win.

when you c-

This all defeats the point of the antag

2 Likes

Then what IS the point? Elaborate, explain

1 Like

You’re pretty much making traitors with a partner at this point. These changes remove everything unique about BB. If you want a partner as a traitor, use the code words and find other syndicate agents.

1 Like

How are these buffs encroaching on traitors?
Traitors cannot penetrate antag protected roles
Traitors cannot build a regal pipegun without reading a book
The 3rd point is a moot point since traitors are solo

Why would I want to escape without my brother? Making regal more common will lead to people just metagaming the pipegun and connecting it to blood brothers.

1 Like

blood brother without the brother

1 Like

now penetrate antag-protected roles

What does this mean?

i think it would be awesome if blood brothers were kept as is, but had more people per bb group. So instead of only 2 bb’s, there would be like 4

Technically already possible, just rare as all hell.

I think they mean that something like a captain/HOS/ officer etc would get BB

ive been in a 3 BB group once

I feel like it would be cool for bb to have uplinks but have to share the 20 between them like 10 tc each.

Perhaps with a limited item pool, no overtly syndicate gear. So like a doorjack instead of a emag and the tool kits. Still have weapons but none of the really stealthy ones like eswords and daggers. The codespeak manual would be a good fit though.

Nahhh, the whole point of blood brothers is to them to work together and escape together alive.