Buster applies for mentor

Byond Account: Gunmer
Character Name(s): Buster, Quinn Enderly
Discord Name: Buster#1740
Timezone: CST
Active hours: 4pm - 12pm

Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Probably not for a while

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Since december 2019, for a little over 2,000 hours.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I could mentor for pretty much every department, though I still struggle with atmospherics. I’ve spent a lot of time building or repairing things as engineer, and know a lot about construction/deconstruction and steps to repair things throughout the station, among many other things.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

People don’t really talk things out as often as they should. Often times talking can resolve a conflict quickly and cleanly, sometimes even in the middle of combat. Especially when dealing with a new player who might not know better, calmly asking someone to stop or what’s wrong can stop them from… doing whatever they’re doing without a hassle. Plus, you look cool on the internet.

13 Likes

Buster is one of my favorite people to interact with in game and on discord. I always see him helping people in #ask-mentors (even if he’s a little sarcastic sometimes, it’s always funny) and is actually pretty damn nice and helpful in general when he’s not being shitposty. He’s a pillar of the community and one of the long time regulars I respect immensely, and I think a lot of people feel the same.

I accidentally copied his ic name, but I wish I could be half as legendary as Buster Quinn Ednerly.

+10 nice character name dude good job :+1:

1 Like

friendly and knowledgeable +1

1 Like

This man is a skinwalker and attacks me psychically in my dreams +1

1 Like

You got banned from #ask-mods for being a dick to a new player there literally not even 2 weeks ago.

One of the most knowledgable players who is always willing to help

1 Like

Epic dude, always answering people on ask-mentors.
also i like his sarcastic energy
+1

1 Like

buster

1 Like

THIS DUDE HAS ALMOST 2000 HOURS THIS DUDE THSI DUDE THIS DUDE THIS DUDE THIS DUED DUDE THIS DUDE THSI DUDE THSI IDSTIS HDUEDIES DEUDITEH DUEIS JITHSEIHTIES THSI THSI DUE THIS THSI DEUTHDEI THUS DEITHUDESI THIS DHESTI EDUSTHSITHESTIJE +2000.
YESYESYEYSYESYSYESYESYSYESYESYSEYSEYSEYSYESYESYEYSYESYSYSYS :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

can u calm down please

2 Likes

Listen here the government is silencing me +1

1 Like

i love buster +1

1 Like

Hey didnt you make a funny gimmick on fulpstation some time ago

8 Likes

ACTUALLY no i hope buster dies -1

this guy SUCKS at bonk dot io, that is all +1

1 Like

Butser has been my close friend for a super long time and I’ve never had any drama with them. Although they can shitpost sometimes theyre super nice when u get to know them

2 Likes

u miss pelled my name

Cant do atmos -1

1 Like

buster+1

1 Like

shitpost less pls

6 Likes