Buster requests an appeal; buster discord & server ban lift request?

Byond Account: Gunmer
Character Name(s): Buster, Quinn Enderly
Discord Name: Buster#1740
Round ID of Ban: 16141
Ban Message: 

Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection
(Gunmer) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Core 2- self antag, metacomms Joined the server with another player
for the sole purpose to self-antag against security. Round 16126
This ban (Ban lD #21395) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-08-11 22:25:02
during round ID 16141. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal:

When Rick asked me to do a gimmick, I didn’t intent to antagonize security, He proposed I make a similar character, and join as the same job. So when security stunned me and a fight started, I just tried my best to keep security off Rick while he was stamcrit, and eventually we got away.

Really, I enjoy playing on fulp because it lets me spend time with some friends online. I like it here and would never latejoin explicitly to mess with other people’s rounds.

as for the discord appeal, what I wrote was pretty stupid, I should have listened when I was told to stop, but I decided to double down, and I payed the price. I didn’t appeal for this sooner because appeals are scary!!

4 Likes

This seems like a genuine appeal over a mistake, so I’ll accept it. Though I’ll ask that you don’t self antag again at all, let alone with friends.

As for the discord ban, please try to take it even a hint more seriously. Being shitposty is fine but when it’s all you ever do, it gets old really quickly. I’ve also unbanned you there so that you can give it another shot.