BYOND Names: Lester_Roloff and martinfaust1923 Discord Name: Yesh M'Lord

Byond Account:
Character Name(s):
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal:

Byond Account: Lester_Roloff and martinfaust1923
Character Name(s): Probably the same as above but i can't remember (Lester Roloff and Martin Faust)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Yesh M'Lord #4436
Round ID of Ban: Round number 18286, BanID 25568
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/f75gLeE
State your appeal: 

I originally joined with the martinfaust1923 account and played for at least a month from memory back in 2021. An admin saw my BYOND name and banned me, saying that it was offensive and so he had to ban me, but encouraged me to change it saying that when i did i could come back on the server. About 3-6 months later i created a new BYOND account with a less offensive name and played for about a month before being banned with the message you see from the imgur above, saying that i was ban-evading. I mainly played as a chef making meals. I did not purposefully go around saying or doing anything offensive. I minded my business feeding the bots and learning new recipes while making money for service. This ban was merely due to my original BYOND name with a simple misunderstanding from a different admin the second time around. Can i please play on your awesome server again as Lester_Roloff?

The Lester_Roloff key was unbanned, and I put on a message on your account for other staff to know you were told to change account and aren’t evading. You should be able to log in now, if it isn’t the case, let me or another admin know.

1 Like

(Duplicate, created in error)

Thanks Xarxar,
I tried logging in with the Lester_Roloff account but its stopping me because of the ban on the martinfaust1923 account, see imgur:
https://imgur.com/a/yCl4Q9i
Can this account also be unbanned please?
I won’t sign in with it but it seems i need it unbanned to use my Lester_Roloff account.
Kind Regards

Should be fixed, please do try again!

Thanks, i can get on now.