Byond Account: Max1353
Character Name(s): Cooper Sauter
Discord Name:
Round ID: 31372
Date: 2024-03-19
Griefer IC name: Bilbo Wood
Griefer Byond account (if known): N/A

What happened:
A spy gave me an elite syndie modsuit. I thought, ok this could be fun and made two toy e-swords thinking I could make a dsword. Couldn’t make one for some reason, but I think an admin gave me one? I don’t know what happened but I just got one in my hand instead of the e-swords. Then I run around the station with the dsword out and syndie modsuit on scaring people and joking around until I see captain (Bilbo). He immediately opens lethal fire (which I understand) but I deescalate by telling him its fake etc. I let myself get taken in without resisting, get accused of being a syndie which I defend myself against by saying the mod is from a spy. We speak back and forth a bit, captain wants to perma or kill me, I tell him to just kill me since shuttle was like 7 minutes away. Is captain allowed to do this even though he has no evidence that I am actually a traitor? Can I in the future, as a traitor, just go around handing out traitor items and have security kill my targets for me? He also went on to round remove another person (Moinen) for having a normal syndicate modsuit.

I killed 3 people that wore syndicate modsuits. The first one was a paradox clone. Who also said someone in a scitest elite modsuit was handing them out. The other was a clown with aa whom i was told was a traitor on comms. The last was you with the syndicate elite modsuit.

And none of us were traitors. I get that I told you to kill me, but the clown did not seem to have been given the option of perma.

Oh I’m sorry. That was my bad, clown was a spy, I only looked for traitors.

Hi, I looked into this and this looks like an ic issue, you were running around in a syndie modsuit and our escalation clause 2 states

“If you act like an antagonist, expect to be treated like one and be held liable for your actions both IC and by admins.”

+It also looks like you goaded the captain into executing you (which he was already allowed to do)