Care's Mentor App

Byond Account: Gruntkiller
Character Name(s): Randomized
Discord Name: care#5236
Timezone: CST

Active hours:
I’m usually active in the discord for most of the day. On ss13, I’m active to 3PM-11PM.

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:
I would be potentially interested in becoming a mod in the future as soon as I would have a more consistent schedule. Right now I feel like I would not be active enough to help with in game moderation.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I’ve been active in Fulpstation since 2021. However, I’ve been playing Space Station 13 since 2018 and I only play on Fulpstation.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I can mentor for Security and Cargo(mining). I play security now and I can answer space law questions, things relating to procedures, best practices for player interaction and the tools for secoffs and wardens; stun batons, implants, dragNets and so on. For Cargo, I know about cargo techs and QM but my knowledge is centered around mining. I used to only play mining. I understand a lot of mining systems and I always make sure I keep up on new mining mechanics.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
As a player on Fulpstation, I’ve noticed that other players are more inclined to teach and be thought. This has to do with Fulpstation being a beginner friendly server. As a non-beginner player, there’s always a person on Fulp that will teach me or take time to help me understand systems in the game. This has made me want to teach other people.

7 Likes

Enjoyable to talk to on Discord; doesn’t make me want to rip my teeth out. +1

1 Like

I remember 0 bad interractions. Friendly and knowledgeable.

+1

-1 BLEHHHHh

Nice to interact with in-game and in the server, you seem to know your stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

+1

:unicorn: i think this pony deserves to be herd +1

i havent had any bad interactions with them before and they seem to know what they are doing +1

I think they’d make a great addition to the mentor team +1

i cares +1

ray edwards +1

3 Likes

Yeah I feel good about this one tbh

+1

+1

this APPLICATION has been ACCEPTED. Welcome TO the MENTOR TEAM

3 Likes