Chaos during no admin hour: AA HoP, self-antag officers, non-antag assistant spreading AA and attempting to kill the HoS

Byond Account: Pepsilawn
Character Name(s): P.E.P.S.I.
Discord Name: Pepsilon#7751
Round ID: 12489
Griefer Byond account: N/A
Griefer Byond name: Stewie Pheonix, Tye Agg, Dane McDonohugh, Moses Alliman, John Smith.
What happened:

At the start of the round, John Smith, a non-antag assistant, stole the captain’s ID then looted the HoS’ locker for its gun, headset as well as taking his hardsuit. After being found, he created several AA IDs using the arrivals ID console which he hid across the station, causing mass chaos. After being ambushed by the HoS, he resisted arrest by firing lethals at him.

Shortly after this, Tye Agg, the HoP, gave themselves AA or more than what their ID originated with and attempted to change my laws without the captain even being notified of it. He was demoted for it but no one noticed that his console was never logged off.
Seeing this opportunity, a security officer, Dane McDonohugh, gave himself AA illegally.

He and one of his coworkers, Stewie Pheonix, later used that AA to loot the captain’s office. Stewie taking the spare ID while Dane took the headset again without anyone’s approval. Dane also used his AA to purchase the shuttle.

After this, Moses Alliman, non-antag, used a lava staff to make lava appear in the HoP line, resulting in at least one death.

1 Like

I’ve looked into this, thank you for the report!