Chefs murder innocent moth trying to turn over a new leaf as a sandwich maker (probably metagamers too!)

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): amari chapman (griff’d moth), sylvia (me),
Discord Name:
Round ID: 31495
Date: 28/03/2024
Griefer IC name: keith alex, tristan werry
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:

I am bad with names and logs deleted so if these are not the right ones the jobs were
me: botanist , moth: bitrunner , griffers: chefs

I asked Amari a Bitrunner who found D.S. recipe and learned it to make me a death sandwich, to show off that i code dived how to eat it. Shenanigans with sec and service ensue, i assumed the two chefs to be antagonists because of the way they were acting and did not a-help when; Tristan CQC murdered Amari for trespassing into kitchen cold-room and Keith tried to stop me from dragging Amari’s body away. We were in the cold-room gibbing monkeys for sandwiches. As botanist i have access and let them in, regularly let them in around service throughout the round to help which Tristan and Keith saw Didn’t even get a chance to speak in game to explain since Tristan and Keith were suspiciously in sync; both immediately decided to kill us without any hesitation. Neither were antagonists on eorr

From someone on discord, i didn’t see this myself, but apparently chefs stole a death sandwich, handed it out to crew to try kill, and organized on PDA messages to KILL THE MOTH TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE

This has been handled. Thank you for the report.