Command Ban Appeal - Byrobbie

Byond Account: Byrobbie
Character Name(s): Lestat Lavigne
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): imrobbiee
Round ID of Ban: 24207

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
I got hit with a command ban after Round 24207, and I gotta admit, I messed up. I totally get why I got command banned.

So, here’s what happened: I was the Captain, and I kinda gave the AI some completely wacky laws. And to make matters worse, I told the AI to open up the armory cause of a random blob report. And then guess what? I just logged off. Yeah, I know, it was a pretty incompetent move on my part.

I’m sorry for messing up the game for everyone else, especially the admins and the players. It wasn’t cool, and I totally understand why I got the ban hammer. I’m not making excuses, but maybe I got carried away with trying to be funny or something. My bad.

I’m writing this because I genuinely love playing on the server. I’ve had some great times as cap and hos, and I really wanna be playing command again. I promise I’ve learned my lesson after all this time. If you give me another shot, I’ll stick to the rules and play fair.

Thanks for reading this and considering my appeal. No hard feelings either way, I just wanna keep having fun with everyone on the server.

This ban was a while ago and I’m willing to let you have another chance. You should be unbanned now, but please be aware that any lack of competency will result in another permanent ban that will not be appealable.

Accepted