Conspiracy theories of fulpstation

Cloning was never truly removed by centcom, they horde it for themselves for two reasons. 1. To be Immortal, every centcom official has hundreds or thousands of clones in stasis ready for them to take over. 2. every shift when someone dies and doesnt come back, or when the revs win and everyone is fired and blacklisted for re employment, they just use their genetic makeup to clone another one to staff the next shift. Its possible every employee has hundreds of their clones actively out and about doing things. They will never admit to this and wil never allow us to know they can replace us with us. wake up

1 Like

This isnā€™t a conspiracy. Centcom stopped using cloning publicly because it created felinids but uses it privately for certain circumstances, like how they clone headrevs for questioning.

1 Like

I thought about this one for a bit just to make sure I was right and I definitely am. Xar-See is a devilish lizard. Xar-See rhymes with Narā€™Sie. Coincidence? Probably fucking not guys. Careful of that damn lizard

1 Like

Has anyone ever seen Xar-See and Narā€™Sie in the same room together?

Oh shit, xar is antag confirmed?

yea i have actually :confused:

why is toxins on fire more than atmos?

Scientists are also psychopaths with plasma at there disposal

Atmos techs screaming rn

nt make their shovels out of weaker polymer so they arent effective weapons even relative to floor tiles because they hate the postal dude from postal 4 and want you to get on your hands and knees and rip up floor tiles so they get insurance money
john willard is secretly friend shaped
whetstones are unobtainable outside of being a cook or a cultist because cooks are actually cultists with a day job. when was the last time you saw a cook drink holy water?
dwight walker actually runs when you arenā€™t looking
sgt winters is actually 19 years old but he really likes money
the ironmonger family name doesnt even make sense anymore but you never think about it do you
lusty xeno maid is a plant from centcom to catch freaks and the reason why she can only polish things is because shes a robot on motherdrone and no one ever asks her to state her laws
don mafia was fucking assassinated for assisting anne jackson in her corporate climbing that one time. i miss don mafia he was cool
welder fuel doesnt explode it deflagrates but you donā€™t notice because of time dilation when some bastard welderbombs things, thus it can in fact melt iron lattice

3 Likes

Have a conspiracy theory - Fulp was created just to make r/ss13 alive.

1 Like

@JohnWillard says he hates runechat but made bloodsuckers use balloon alerts

2 Likes

Centcom is actually what remains of Vermontian government from the American revolution. Basically after Vermont rejoined the union their government formed a shadowy group who manipulated society and eventually formed a megacorp and instituted deep space travel. There is no evidence, but it was revealed to me by scrimshaw I was reading and later verified by a demon I saw in a dream.

1 Like

The voice in the dark is real. Itā€™s a misunderstood eldritch god.

1 Like

Even though Maintenance sections serve no practical purpose for a station, new designs keep implementing them because Bloodsuckers in the upper levels of NT want them to provide hiding spots for fledglings.

6 Likes

Although maint rooms appear to be a relic of the past. They consistently show up within newer station designs. Nobody knows who drew up the room plans, nor anybody has claimed responsibility. Despite ignoring the construction of the rooms and walling off the empty space, the crew still eventually find these rooms finished and furnished.

5 Likes

Centcom run SS13 as a social experiment and they are the ones responsible for all the threats to the station, many at Centcom are ignorant of this but the higher ups are part of a secret organization that controls both Centcom and the Syndicate. Each round is a horrible experiment, which were supposed to help them prepare for building back up humanity or moving to another planet.

6 Likes

the real sheets died during a duel in Vvardenfell and whatever is there now is not themā€¦

7 Likes

I heard sheets was rounded up during the felenid genocide and was never heard from again