Crystal Margaret Mentor App

Byond Account: Ugandalorian (yes, it’s a meme)
Character Name(s): Crystal Margaret
Discord Name: Ugandalorian#0207
Timezone: CET (central european time)
Active hours: 5PM-1AM CET. Sometimes 12PM-1AM

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 35590 minutes according to Fulpstation Manager

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I usually play in medical or engineering department. I’ve played all roles in both. I don’t really know what to say more. I’ll just go with stuff I know.
As an engineer I know how to setup SM, differently, I know how to make cooling inside sm shard. I know how to repair SM, how to repair Tcomms, how to build machines and other stuff. I made tesla and singulord. I’ve hacked stuff, I rebuild them, I was dealing with power issues. I know atmo good enough to make most gases, I know how to use the turbine and how to improve atmo at the beginning. I know how the pipes and pipe machines works. Dunno what else should be here.
In medical I was doing vaccines and good viruses. I was dealing with TB and other disease outbreak, irradiated crew. I know how to make and how works most meds, I sometimes check the wiki to check how to make some drugs but remember most of them. Made salbutamol/salicylic/oxandrolone/pentetic/Oculine/Inacusiate plenty of time. Surgeries are not a problem to perform, few minutes ago I was already mentoring new medical person how to treat a person with 600 burn damage and non functional organs and I was implanting others. I know how to treat jelly people and beefmans.
I hope I didn’t miss anything.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? People don’t really check the radio/announcements. It’s hard to treat a spreading disease when people are storming medical treatment room. They don’t even check the smart chemical storage. Even when you tell them that the vaccine is there it is a problem.

4 Likes

I have seen Crystal in action. Solid +1 from me for the mentoring I witnessed.

crystal good yes +1

Anyone who spends time in engineering is an enigma to me, so I always like when folks who know how to build the SM can answer the mhelps of folks asking why their SM is delamming. Plus, you’re in an EU timezone so like, +2 lol

400 hours, no notes, good ahelp conduct, knows their shit. Easy +1.

Accepted!