D.A.K.16.10.16's Ban Appeal

Byond Account:D.A.K.16.10.16
Character Name(s): I don't remember.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):firemanjon#6005
Round ID of Ban: 18232

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/BHvSeFU
State your appeal: I rdm’d multiple times with a flamethrower, and did other things that I cannot remember. I didn’t know how to play the game, and didn’t want to learn, but now I genuinely do want to learn how to play the game properly and have some fun. Thank you. I have been banned from other servers for racist slurs. I apologize for that, and I will never use those slurs again, in any context. The fact that I had to edit this 7 times makes me feel even more ashamed, because I feel like I am lying out of my teeth. Don’t even bother to reconsider, because I don’t even think I’m saying all of this in good faith at this point. This is an entirely futile gesture and I apologize for tainting the community. If I could imbue this post with sincerity beyond typing “I am genuinely sorry” over and over, then I would.

Yes, I did delete this topic multiple times, and I did that because I was embarrassed and ashamed. I wanted to hide my digital footprint.

I guess im confused the ckey in your message and the ckey in the ban message are two different ckeys

It doesn’t change anything and it wont change anything because this is denied with no chance of appeal. If you think being racist is funny you’re just a piece of shit.

1 Like