DaddyIssues's Mentor Application

Byond Account: DaddyIssues

Character Name(s): Annie Something, MommyIssues (AI), SomeBorg (Borg) and Hu mann (the most humane human)

Discord Name: Daddy Issues
Timezone: GMT-3
Active hours: 5PM - 8AM or 12AM - 10pm

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 500h+

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

• Medical area:
    Chemist:
    This is my main and favorite role, as a chemist I know all the healing chems, what to do first and what do later, I normally try to have a freezer with all the things the doctor will need for the shift. I only know the basic for plumbing (I don’t like it) and the basic for destructive chems.

Viro:
    this is one of my favorites roles, I know all the recipes, what is good what is bad, how to make a vaccine, how to not get lynch.

Medic:
    I know how to heall all, all surgerys, how to remove baby aliens. The only things I don’t know is how to heal plasmamens.

• Engineer area:
    Engineer:
    I know how to build all the machine, how to do solars, the basic setup of the SM and how to fix power problems.

• Service area:
    bartender:
    one of my favorites roles:I know the drinks, how to rebuild the bar and make it pretty

Chef:
    you will never have hungry with me in the kitchen.

• Supply:
    Cargo Tech/QM:
    I move crates and win money. And I buy the objective.

Shaft Miner:
    one of my favorite roles, I like just to mine, gets mats, get points and get the good loot
    I know how the loots works, the exploration, and how not die in the first 20 minutes.

• Science Area:
    Genetics:
    there is not much to say about this job, is “Easy” I know how to do the puzzles and the combinations of the gens to get the new ones.

Robotics:
    I can make, repair and upgrade borgs and mechs. In addition, I can make a new ai, how to aug people and how to do surgery in them.

• Security Area:
    Sec Guard:
    My second main role, I know the space law, how to deal with problematic people and how to team work in critical situations (cult/rev)

Warden:
    I don’t forget to put the timer, how much time to put, and I visit the prisioners without getting robust.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I have seen a lot of new players join the server and a lot of them are very loose, and they don’t know how to do the job (or where is it).

2 Likes

+1

+1 from me, we’ll need more chemist mentors when we get pH

We discussed your app at the meeting, and we decided that we need more time to consider this one. This app will stay open until we re-evaluate this in a couple weeks.

We went over this app again, and we decided to accept this app. Welcome to the mentor team!