Darkness711 ban appeal

Byond Account: darkness711
Character Name(s): not sure, only played like one time and it's been a while.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): darknesss5988
Round ID of Ban: 31008

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Screenshot 2024-03-29 233535

State your appeal:
So my buddy who is very new to the game has only played 1-2 times. He joined in and I taught him the basics of Genetics. We played so few times neither of us know what his character name was, but his BYOND his darkness711. During our time online all we did was stand in genetic lab and learn all the mutations and play around. I think I even taught him how to turn me into a cyborg. We did not use our mutations to cause trouble or troll anyone. The ban reasons talks about someone named Dr. Digestion who neither of us know. (My name online is Jordi Bez) I’m trying to teach him how to play on Fulp because it’s simple to learn but somehow, he ended up being banned for metacoms and griefing even though all he did was learn genetics? Please help I would like to get my buddy back into the game so he can learn without having to teach myself a whole new server as well.

Also, I’d like to note that Funky51 isn’t an account that belongs to either of us or any of my friends. I have no clue who that account belongs to and whether that is part of the reason the account was banned.

Are you banned too or is it just your friend? I’d need your ban message if you’re also appealing

Not me, only him. He’s new so I made this on his behalf.

We don’t accept ban appeals made on someone else’s behalf. He will need to make a forum account and file his own appeal.