Dave Mentor app 2

Byond Account: ChilliDogDave

Character Name(s): Dave

Discord Name: Chilli Dog Dave

Timezone: Britland (UK green time)

Active hours: sometimes day walker sometimes night stalker, my sleep pattern fluctuates but im usually on in the mornings EU time

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:
probably, part of why i decided to make this app is because i am just so so tired of shitters griefing the game during super low pop and it just giving everyone a miserable time and i hope to maybe help with this issue

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
the whole time i’v played SS13 is on fulp i’v shown no real interest in other servers this one is what holds my attention best since it checks all the boxes i need in a server;
good balance of RP vs casual play
role enforcement so roles arent just different flavors of assistant access
fun people

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
i have experience with everything but heretic, chemistry, atmos and circuitry so my knowledge is pretty flexible but if i dont know something i am not afraid to ask for a second opinion instead of blindly guessing

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
very low pop sorely needs someone to help shift the balance of grief and i hope to aim to help with that and maybe make eu times more welcoming in the process by giving assistance where its needed during skeleton hours

point of note i wish to make is that i failed my last app due to being baited into replying to a channel i was not ment to, i will not be making that same mistake again (especially since said baiter was banned 2 days later)

6 Likes

+1 for tiberium gang
Chill guy also gets +1 from me.

I never write in people’s apps, so this is a rare +2 magic endorsment.

Number 1 Psychologist. We need more mentors to explain how to do this stuff +1

dave is cool i think he should be mentor +1

British -1
Entertaining +2

my replacement +1

2 Likes

Cat man psychologist -2
Lazy +3

Cool dude but british +1

+1 but only if he stops putting on felinid ears and tails :frowning:

+1 you are a pillar of the community and would make an awesome mod

felinid player -1
dave +2

drop
+1

Very cool guy who would be an awesome addition +1

HELL yeah +1

Hand of nod +1

+1 got me into dorf fortress

100% yes when i needed a mentor you were able to step up and make a new player feel included teach them how to game and made for an over all way better round.

1 Like

Literally the face of fulp in my opinion, everything that is good about fulp and everything a mentor should be, this guy has. +1

Absolute beast of a Fulpeneer, extremely knowledgeable about everything this game has to offer. Would be a genuine excellent addition to the mentor team, +1

sure