Diggur's Mentor Application

Byond Account:doublediggur
Character Name(s): Flutters Mckenzie/PP-69
Discord Name: Diggur#8902
Timezone: Central
Active hours: 11pm-5am. Sometimes more reasonable hours too.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Maybe. I’m currently more interested in teaching than policing.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?:

I’ve played off and on since about 2019.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?:

Engineering, Medical, Cyborg, AI, Bartender, Cook. I am/was a cyborg main. I love learning systems like the SM/Atmos and have spent a lot of time learning, and now relearning them. I also enjoy reviving/saving people, so I’ve spent a ton of time learning and now relearning medical.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?:

I’ve noticed a lot of changes since I last played as MRP is pushed harder. More importantly, I’ve noticed a lot of new players that can occasionally get brushed over during the chaos of a round. I like to teach/help people in game and being a mentor would be a nice extension of that.

It should also be noted that I was a mentor back when I played more frequently. Around the same time Guill became one. Before the mhelp system even worked. I came back to see my status revoked, which I assume was for inactivity and honestly it was a good thing. I had to relearn quite a bit but I know feel confident enough in my knowledge of my preferred departments that I can teach them.

1 Like

+1
Pretty cool dude

+1

1 Like

+1 kind moff & sillycone player

yea they cool +1

1 Like

+1 a name I commonly online on the station. Is very active and good at what they do.

This app has been accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!

1 Like