Discord Chat Ban Appeal Abomb2933

Byond Account: Abomb2933
Character Name(s):
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): RonaldReaganBootyholeMaster#8170
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): “Okay you’re having too much fun with it”
State your appeal: Own zoned from the discord chat for asking a stupid hypothetical about fighting a chimpanzee. Admin asked me to not talk about dicks in an all ages chat, and I agreed. However he didn’t think it was funny when I asked him if he would accept the hypothetical or not before we were done. I know my name would suggest otherwise but I’m not here to troll, I do like SS13 and the discord and would like to not be Pwn3d epicly for funnee silly goof thanks. I promise I won’t do it ever again, I’ll say 50 hail marys to my Tom Fulp shrine tonight as penance please let me back innnn :((((

1 Like

But did you even read the powerpoints?

I meant no harm :(

Where are the powerpoints

Did you guys make a powerpoint specifically about shitposting too close to the sun, I would love that actually

Hi hello you weren’t banned from discord, you were put in the ultimate shed.

I put you in there cause you weren’t taking it seriously. I was going to leave you there in timeout for a day and then let you out provided you can follow the rules.

You should have access to a channel called Ultimate Shed, which has the aforementioned powerpoints and a picture of a sad cowboy.

1 Like