Dr. Vonel-Saito's Neo Mentor App

Byond Account: Kitsunemitsu
Character Name(s): Dr. Kirie Vonel-Saito/Jill Ness/Ash Moon
Discord Name: Soulmate Valkyrie 2.0 Advance#2401
Timezone: EST
Active hours: 1800-0600. Sometime in there, but I’m kinda just around whenever

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

I’ve been playing every few days since september, totaling 560 hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I qualify for all of Medical, with around 230 hours total between MD, CMO, Viro and MD.
Viro is one of those jobs that I always do as CMO if I get the chance but can never sit through a full round of. I’m experienced in all areas, including surgery, medicine, chemistry, and Virology.
I can answer many questions about unique cases and I am uniquely good at dealing with Pandemics.
There aren’t too many doctors out there with more skill than me.

Command, with around 300 hours between CMO, Captain, HOS and HOP.
I have enough hours in these jobs and I am extremely competent at one of them.

Engineering, to a lesser Extent. I have around 50 hours in engineering and can give basic knowledge on how to use the tools, how to fix atmos problems, how to build and fix both the TEG and SM, Hull breaches, basic Tcomms and more.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
That people really like you if you RP with them. I try to spend a lot of time RPing, more than most for sure.

5 Likes

I signed up for this occasion, Kirie-the-best-CMO for Mentor +1

Good doctor, taught me a few weird tricks on how to do reviving shit faster +1

kirie mentor? pog +1

Can confirm, best CMO +1

Great person, best CMO, doesn’t discriminate mimes, +1

I agree. +1

I’m surprised they aren’t a mentor already, always seems ready to teach medical, +1

Didn’t you make a Reddit post complaining about us like, 2 weeks ago?

Personally I’d like to know more about the post Joyce mentioned, the last thing I want is staff to be at odds with each other.

1 Like

+1 bretty gud player and has broken enough shitter knees to be feared

I did actually.
A Quickly-Deleted reddit post made late at night, right before bed, out of momentary anger.
No identifiers of any moderators or myself were given, other than my reddit username
Half the post is me saying “Hey I’m a jackass sometimes I deserved these notes”
The reasons of me posting which have been cleared, the note has been removed.
I hold no ill will towards any staff member.

If I really wanted to leave, If I really did have problems with the staff, I would just go play paradise instead.

1 Like

My concern with this is less that is shows hostility toward staff, but that mentors represent us both on the ss13 server and outside of it. Making a Reddit post complaining about Fulp by name - particularly our staff, though thankfully not by singling anyone out- and then making a mentor app not 2 weeks later just seems like a very odd move imo.

1 Like

It was an in the heat moment, it was up for no longer than 24 hours.
I would not do this again, I like the server I was just frustrated.

The first one to great me to being a medical doctor as CMO and I gotta admit i was really lucky

Based on your recent interactions with staff, we’ve decided to hold off on accepting your app for the time being. However, we really like you IC and will review this in a month pending improvement in this.