Dude_gaming's ban appeal

Byond Account: Dude_gaming
Character Name(s): Jill Krews (at that moment), Aurora Tawish (main)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): MyVeryNicenickName
Round ID of Ban: 27193

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Dude_gaming) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: 27193 - core 4. Named yourself Jill Krews and did some moronic aryan super race RP while actually shouting “Jill Crews”. Explain yourself at: https://forum.fulp.gg/ if you care. This ban (BanID #38809) was applied by Zhepyrlion on 2023-07-25 12:04:25 during round ID 27193. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: After spending a pretty lot of time in ss13 and running out of ideas what to do I had started to feel bored and found nothing better than roleplay a notorious Austrian Painter. I did so and some time later I got bwoinked and banned.
Now (tbh I knew this wouldn’t be a good idea when I had decided to do it but anyway) I understood that roleplaying Hitler is bad and want to apologize for my behavior and promise that it won’t repeat.

This is a very valid permaban for a pretty egregious rule infraction. This won’t be considered until a year has elapsed since the ban was placed. You can appeal in July.