Dumpster Baby Ban appeal

Byond Account:DumpsterBaby123
Character Name(s):Osborne Batton/Zach Cooper
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Dumpster Baby#0205
Round ID of Ban:13025
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Dumpster Baby123) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2- metagaming As a detective, magically knew their OOC friend was an antag. Lied to security about evidence to get them lynched. Not okay. Go read the server rules. Roudn 13025 This ban (BanID #17299) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-02-28 22:14:31 during round ID 13025. This ban is for 3 days and expires on 2021-03-03 22:14:31 (server time).

State your appeal: Me and my friend were having a bit of a fight it was resolved in private. I poorly choose to take it out on them in Fulpstation disrepsecting the rules of the server. I have no prior bans and me and my friend have settled the issue him not wanting me to be banned. This being my first ban I would greatly appriciate this to be forgiven and an appeal to be accepted.

Byond Account: FIREBIRD44
Character Name: Timmy Pimm
Discord Name: FIREBIRD44#9760

I can confirm we resolved the issue in private. As the victim of the rulebreak its been forgiven and I’d appreciate it if my friend could be unbanned. Thanks.

Since you were actually metacomming to learn that your friend was an antag in the first place, this appeal will be denied. I’m glad you and your friend made up, but that still violates our server rules beyond just harming your friend. Please wait out this ban and when it is over, don’t use metaknowledge to your advantage.