Ebb attempts to infiltrate the contributor basement: Ebb's contrib app - coder

Byond Account: mandsen

Character Name(s): Ebb Riftari

Discord Name: Ebb

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
These hours
First joined Fulp 2020-08-08

Show us your work what is a PR/Piece of art/ Code you’ve done!

Fulp:

Merged:
Adds the living beefman plushie to the game by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #486 · fulpstation/fulpstation (github.com)

Fulp map toxins are cursed by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #536 · fulpstation/fulpstation (github.com)

Cheaper living beefplushie and grammer fixes by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #553 · fulpstation/fulpstation (github.com)

Standardize toxins + helio qol by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #587 · fulpstation/fulpstation (github.com)

TG

Open:
Portal gun fix + portal qol by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #66070 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Merged:
Bandana GAGS: craftable, dyable and customizable + bandana neckerchief refractor by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65760 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Science Night Vision Goggles by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65867 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Belt sprites for the syndie screwdriver and alien tools by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65400 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Fixes ollieing onto empty space tiles making you float forever by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65313 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Fixes RCD not being able to be put in containers by click by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65249 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

[no GBP] Fixes my improper skateboard fix by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65886 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Closed:
Makes splashing a combat mode thing by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65208 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

Craftable and dyeable bandanas by Ebb-Real · Pull Request #65536 · tgstation/tgstation (github.com)

I’ve been on fulp for quite a long time now, about 4 months ago i got interested in the codebase and started reading code and slowly learning with the help of fulp contribs. I then began trying to mess around with code and making a kinda broken toolbox turret traitor item re-do as a project to learn code, it was quite a big thing for a first time PR so i put it on the shelf and started with some smaller stuff after learning the basics of dm.

And now we’re here with quite a bit of PRs which i had fun making. Im by no means a very experienced coder but i think joining the team would help me learn even more while also being able to follow along on the fulp dev stuff. So i’d like to join the contrib basement along with all the other smurfs, John and Xar hate me so thats a big +1 imo. In all seriousness thanks for getting me into this and helping me through it, i was kinda halted on my coding interest until now.

5 Likes

lols out loud

3 Likes

moth pfp -1
closed a fulp issue +2

I thought we agree applying together man wtf +1

moth contributors :/

becoming contrib so i can remove moths :+1:

5 Likes

Wth, how could you leave ray behind??? +1

+1 For being a great contrib
+2 For not being Ray

better than the other guy +1

Moth pfp :frowning:

Plushie! +1

Thanks for all your help with the sever! Welcome to smurf village!