Eibon Mentor App

Byond Account: IVlalygos
Character Name(s): Wilhelm Ostwald
Discord Name: Eibon#8091
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Active hours: random
How long have you played on Fulpstation? ~11 months

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I can mentor for all of medbay. Although I don’t have countless hours in every position in medical I have dedicated a good amount of time in developing a master guide based off of my experience in medbay and a lot of wiki information. The guide is supposed to be used in LIBRAOFFICE CALC (best for potato pc) while you have it on a side monitor; catered towards both new players and seasoned veterans. In it includes all the roles and min max content for each role. Some of the content included is: a universal build for factories on any station, best good/bad viruses, one man hospital (all encompassing CMO build) and a section for chemical harvesting as well as tools to replace traditional medical instruments etc. Although it is still imperfect, I believe it is acceptable enough to publish.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

Other than helping new players in an attempt to have them enjoy the role/server, most people are rather cool. I feel as though ,past many individuals asking what stuff do, it is fairly important to provide a pleasing user experience to the individuals (especially the new ones). Seeing as how Medbay can be a put off due to it arguably being very stressful, focusing on rp and moral in game to provide a less stressful experience is very important.

Additional Note: Ill be pumping out more guides which will take some time but I also do mapping so don’t expect some crazy work flow, also the guides get updated to improve usability. If you want something added or fixed please feel free to contact me on discord I would very much appreciate it. <3

Here is the guide I’m talking about: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w3AU9SSLFHE12HOvEWPOTGsL2kqGlTws/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

nice +1

I’m all for you being mentor if you’re just looking for mhelp perms on the game server, but since you’re already pseudo-staff (and your Discord color/ perms would be the same aside from mentor pings), you’re actually able to just apply to mod if you want. However, I’d totally get wanting to try out handling mhelps since they’re pretty much how we answer tickets if you’re not sure about mod (yet). Either way, +1

Never seen the man ingame but he cool on the discord.

Enjoy your mhelps!