Engineer attempts to make singlo at evac

Byond Account: fattyboomboom
Character Name(s): C.H.I.L.L.
Discord Name:
Round ID: 15013
Griefer Byond account: unknown
Griefer Byond name: Kyla Black
What happened:

On this round Kyla Black attempts to create a singlo outside evac without any heads’ auth. Heads and security were informed before it was created. They also used up 85000mols of o2 as coolant for their project - the ninja opened all the external airlocks and a lot of the environmental atmosphere was vented.

They encouraged other engineers to help them all while the main SM delammed at least 3 times this round with no help from them. In ghost chat after they said they were going to do the same on the following round.

They weren’t antags, doing their job or got auth and it’s likely their plan was to singlo the evac shuttle considering the containment fields they built were not on.

This was the next round at the start - Imgur: The magic of the Internet - again no auth.

atmos has a air cannister which is what distro uses with a insane amount of moles. i believe i was dead when the main sm began delmaming a bunch. once i accidently dusted myself even a mod spawned themself in to try and turn it on. lag caused the emitter to stop firing and then that made the field generator stop working. please cope harder.

@Ledhorep It looks like you were warned by staff via a message which I’ll repeat here incase you’ll miss it:

Making personnal SM setup is fine but you aren’t playing alone, not notifying any command on that create just a bad surprise or a round ending scenario for the station. Next time try to set protection before the setup, that would make your experimentals and daring projects responsible no matter the incidents/

Please respect our fellow players when interacting with them in the game or on the forums instead of ignoring them and telling them to cope harder.

1 Like