Ericbaum1776/JerseryJew69 Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Ericbaum1776, JerseyJew69
Character Name(s): Benito M.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Ericbaum#3776
Round ID of Ban: 12427
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal: I understand why I was banned, but I do not think a permanent ban for having the name Benito M. and the key Jersey Jew is what my sentence should be especially giving that one: I fully doubt anybody on Fulpstation, staff or otherwise are genuinely going to be offended by the name Benito Mussolini enough to warrant a month long ban let alone a full permaban. As for my alt account’s key name of “JerseyJew69” I am literally half Jewish. And unless you’re gonna call me racist against my own kind I doubt that whole racist key name still stands. On top of that I would have been fully willing to change my name to something else or log into my other account if I was given the opportunity, which I wasn’t. I should also mention the round before this one I literally talked to one of the admins about a crime I committed and he literally said nothing about my name nor my key, which to me proves that if an admin either didn’t recognize it at first, or did and didn’t care, I should not have been banned literally one round after.

In similar fashion to how we don’t allow players to use the N word, even if they prove they are black, we don’t allow slurs to be used at all. That being said, Jew can be used a slur or just as a description, the intent is what matters there.

However, we also don’t generally like people using alts. People having multiple accounts inevitably leads to mulikeying. I’d rather you use Ericbaum1776 exclusively.

Naming yourself after a fascist dictator is not against the rules i think but you definitely should expect to be fucked with if you do that.

Anyway I edited your ban so your main account should be able to join again.

Alright thank you kind sir. I will use my actual main account for the foreseeable future.

I still don’t think I’m allowed to join, but I gotta go to work so I don’t have time to stick around. So I can wait I guess.

Still not unbanned on either account.

There were some setting messed up on the ban; you should be able to log in now