Everwoods! Antag Ban Appeal

Byond Account:redemptionarc
Character Name(s): Aoife Everwood
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): tamogatchifriend
Round ID of Ban:31632

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/AwfjSUI
State your appeal: So, the reason why I asked if I was antag banned, was because for the past few days, I had not rolled antag at all, and during those two days, I made a joke on the discord about like getting antag banned, so out of curiosity I ahelped just to 100% make sure I wasn’t antag banned, even though like I highly doubt I’d get antag banned for saying I wanted to get antag banned as a joke.

And then, for the past 4 or 5 rounds prior to the one I got antag banned on, I was really excited about abandoned crates, the maints ones, and so all I did, was join as assistant, get a multitool, and search for crates, that was like my thing, same way you might be a curator just to space explore, and then, alot of the time, I would find NO fucking crates, which sucks obviously, or I would search them all, then what? I would just kill myself as I would assume I got really unlucky with crate spawns.

So for the round, I joined, ahelped the thing, went to hop, asked for cargo access (get multitool for crate) and asked for maints access, then I searched all of maints, didn’t find any crates at all, and since I had picked up a russian revolver in maints, I just shot myself, since, my gimmick wasnt working and crate spawns were shitty I guess.

The time stamps make it pretty difficult to see this as anything but antag rolling. This is denied.