ExiledViper banned by Guillaumeprata

Byond Account: ExiledViper
Character Name(s): Cryphia Adultera
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): The Jester#8634
Round ID of Ban: 20918

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (ExiledViper) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round ID:20918. Rules Broken: Core 0.1 / Core 7 Reason; After being told to not abuse an exploit, went into discord to complain about it while the round was in progress. This ban (BanID #30738) was applied by Guillaume Prata on 2022-06-26 20:44:29 during round ID 20918. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-6-29 20:44:29 (server time).
State your appeal: I have NEVER used the discord (or discord in general) BEFORE this ban was applied. Frankly i only just now downloaded it to see if I could prove my innocence and be unbanned immediately. I was never asked “Hey, is this your discord?” or even “are you in the discord?”. Apparently they didn’t even check who the discord belonged to, despite everyone having to verify their discord WITH THEIR BYOND NAME. I figured somebody would’ve looked into the account that was complaining almost immediately and said something like “Oh shit, that’s not her.” But no, instead I was banned despite being ONE OF THREE people to receive that very same generic warning, so it really could’ve been anyone. I didn’t disagree with the initial warning, I agree what we were doing in cargo was kinda cheap. But can ya at least make sure you ban the right person? I complied with the warning once I learned how to reply to admeme tickets.

You and another player both opened a second ticket to rule lawyer after being talked about this exploit, I mixed both of them and banned the wrong player so I apologize.

Accepted.

1 Like