False Antagonist/Antagroll Ban

Byond Account: B0rk386
Character Name(s): Giacomo/Urist/Anton Slavik
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Aquarius
Round ID of Ban: 30175

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
I was not attempting to antag roll, instead I wanted to become a chaplain (to experiment with some sects) but was for some reason given medical doctor round start. I can even prove this through in-game text and my comments on discord.

Note my comments about “my chaplain”, as I figured I would be able to sign on as chaplain easily.

Additionally, I mentioned that last shift I became a chaplain successfully and completed my punished sect. I then noticed someone could not do so and said I would repeat it this shift (shift 30175). When I failed to join as chaplain that ended my interest for that shift and I suicided and left. Therefore I’d like to repeal such a ban and note, as it was never my intent to antag roll.

Admittedly, I should still have avoided doing that since it gave the impression I was antag rolling, and will avoid doing so in the future. I should note that the character I was playing that shift, Anton Slavik, only has chaplain enabled in jobs, but I did have join as a random job turned on.

1 Like

You don’t have any other recent notes about possible antag rolling, so I’m appealing this ban. You should be able to roll antag roles next round.