False perma ban - papersmiles

Byond Account:qwsws
Character Name(s):???
Discord Name qwsws_82763
Round ID of Ban:30901

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Fresh account helping another account to grief station. State your appeal:Just joined fulp tried to play as botanist with guide of plumbing, i come to medbay and got lag when i rejoined someone with captain spare tried to stun lock me, i shoved them twice and he started crying in the radio, then i come to sec to ask to become sec because my gimmick was ruined by captain, warden started using krav maga on me, then i heard that captain is dying at kitchen, i come to kitchen and there was that one warden who used krav maga on me without reason i shoved them and got their baton but i tried to throw it into disposals but i got killed and captain said that i am griefer and using discord to metagame with chef, i don’t have discord i created it today.

I ahelped this, the chef was griefing the server for the 3rd shift in a row because there were no admins on, from afar you looked like you were helping the chef because while we were fighting the chef with the whole server, you were fighting a seccie who was trying to get the chef.

1 Like

He attacked me too tho

The logs don’t support a permaban for this, so I’m accepting your appeal. You should be able to connect next round.