Ficrab's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Ficrab
Character Name(s): Ahar Dorthanent, Aharhar the Clown, H.O.U.S.T.O.N., S.A.M.
Discord Name: Ficrab
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (UTC-7)
Active hours: Either morning (9AM MT-12pm MT) or more frequently night (8pm-12am MT)

Are you interested in becoming a mod?: No, I will likely not have the time in the future.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Since January of 2021, with a few gaps here and there. I have 785.7 hours living, 64.5 hours ghost.
(Edit: Looking back, I actually started in September of 2020)

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
Medical- I understand generally how the health system works, how to do most surgical procedures, how to run virology, and how to make chemicals off of the tg wiki. I’m hopeless at new chem factories.

Engineering- I understand and can teach the basics of the SM, atmos, solars, turbine, and tcomms.

Science- I understand and can teach toxins, the research ladder, experimental order, and know the basics of xenobiology and cytology.

Security- I have very good understanding of both server law and space law, and some of the common misunderstandings of each.

Supply- I’ve put in enough hours as cargo tech to know how cargo works. I know the basics of mining.
Service- I can mentor chef as I’ve done quite a bit of ss13 cooking. I’m competent in every service role except botany.

Command- I know how to play Captain effectively, know the research ladder, know how to grant access as HoP, and know the general responsibilities of each command member.

Silicon- I know how to play AI effectively, and how silicon laws work. I know the server’s silicon policy well.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I think this server provide a uniquely easy intro to tg-ss13 mechanics and systems. Though some players find the server strict, the moderation actually allows quite a bit of freedom in how players can interact in each shift. I think this has attracted a pretty great community of players, that make most rounds pretty fun. I think generally the people in this community are nice and easy going.

3 Likes

I thought the Ahar character was a mentor for the longest time so this really is just fixing a break in the timeline.
+1

1 Like

you’ve been here since late 2020 and i’ve never had or heard of any issues with you so big +1

although one of the reasons for this is because i have no idea who you are, interact with community a bit more and it’ll be a +2

1 Like

hi !! +1

1 Like

+1 active on discord, very nice when I interact with them. I never remember having any issue with you nor have I heard of anyone having issues with you following rules.

1 Like

never had a negative interaction with this guy, incredibly competent in game, easy +1

1 Like

Only positive interractuons with him +1

1 Like

A command player that actually understands what is expected of command +1

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Accepted! Welcome to the team!

1 Like