FLAREMAG's Mod Application

Byond username:FLAREMAG
Discord name:FLAREMAG
Hours you’ve been on the server: 640.5
When are you online or available to get on: Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm. EST Friday-Saturday 6pm-10pm EST
Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): Mentor
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: I’ve been a moderator only once on an ARK: Survival Evolved server with some friends for a brief period of time, perhaps a month or so when the game had only recently been released. It was mostly so I could see the work that goes into maintaining the server (as we often set it to public access to see what the public community would add to it) and to assist in my down time. But nothing on a grand scale.
What is something you feel you do well: I believe I’m very well informed and patient with the player base, willing to give many people 1 on 1 mentoring assistance. I truly feel like I’ve learned the flow of the game (such as letting things go that aren’t my issue, I.E. IC when I’m not sec just leave the suspect alone and OOC notifying proper staff to real issues) and to certainly appreciate almost everyone because our differences make the game better. (Except self antaggers, boredom or being banned from another server isn’t a reason to ruin other’s experiences)
What is something you wish to change: Just the interaction I have with the other staff and playerbase. I’m usually present, but not in a way anyone notices aside from my mentoring. I don’t know if I can offer much more than what the staff is already doing other than my time to assist in matters the others may not be available to do because of time constraints or availability, but I’d sure as hell like to try my best. I do want to be more involved for the better of the server which can come in a variety of forms of course I’m sure you know. I appreciate the consideration, I figured I could throw my hat into the ring just to keep myself on my toes in case it miraculously happens.

Topic Controls

Unpinned

1 Like

We liked your app and you’ve got a really good clean record but your app is 10 days to early you’ll officially be a mentor for a month on the 22nd we will re review this again after you hit your one month mark.

1 Like

Thanks! I figured I’d throw it up just to see what would happen. I kind of knew I wouldn’t get it but I’ll keep doing the good work and I’ll get that purple one day.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome aboard!

1 Like