Focs Only's mentor app

Byond Account: FocsOnly
Character Name: Kawaii Nunu
Discord Name: Focs Only
Timezone: BRT
Active Hours: 10am-2pm
Are you interested in becoming a mod? Nope!

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
152 hours living, 10 hours being a ghost

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Service: I have had a big interest in the service department ever since i started playing back in august and i believe that i’m experienced enough to provide great help to someone wanting to learn any service role.

Medical: I’m really good at being a Chemist, it is my most played role and i can do most chemicals with ease, so i think i would be great at helping beginner players to understand the role better and to feel more confortable with how chemistry works, i don’t have much experience with other Medical roles thought.

Supply: I love playing as a Shaft Miner, i would be great at teaching new players about the tools they can use to explore lavaland, and how to point system works, which can be a little confusing at first (it was for me) i don’t understand much about the rest of the department thought.

Engineering: I have never played as engi, but i know some basic stuff like hacking.

Silicon: It’s not much, but i would be able to help new players understand Borg controls better.

1 Like

I ain’t never seen this dood in game but they’re cool on the discord.

1 Like

For the time being, we aren’t accepting any mentors who don’t intend to try for mod. Feel free to resubmit this app if things change on your end.

I’ll leave this open for additional comments since this is pretty soon after then creation of the thread.

1 Like

Even if there not getting accepted the interactions I’ve had with Kawaii are great. +1 if she ever reapplies

1 Like