Followup to PJ_2005 perma antag ban appeal

Byond Account: PJ_2005
Character Name(s): Eugnorisma Yuennana
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): PJ_2005
Round ID of Ban: 23909

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Antag 1.1- do not needlessly kill As an abductor, made several brain wash victims with the instruction to obey the aliens and golems which then went and attacked sec. Round 23909
State your appeal:
It has been more than six months, and I understand what I did wrong, as was stated in a previous appeal that got me unbanned from conversion antags. I know I haven’t played just a whole ton since then, but I would like to have access to antag again, so I can enjoy the depth of the game that antags provide

For role bans, we look at time played since the ban, not necessarily the real lifetime since the ban was placed. You have an absolutely terrible track record on this server (particularly with how you treat our server staff) and I am not at all excited to see you come back. That being said, it’s been about 50 hours since the ban was originally placed, so in the interest of fairness, I am going to accept this appeal.

Please note that you have a watchlist on your account instructing staff to perma ban you if you misuse antag roles again, and a correctly placed perma ban is not appealable the second time, so make sure you are familiar with the rules before re-joining. You should be able to roll antag positions next round.

1 Like