FormorA Re-Ban Appeal

Byond Account: FormorA
Character Name(s): Pandan
Round ID of Ban: #24377

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: Heyo, this is a continuation of my last ban appeal from about four months ago, as I took a break from playing ss13 for a long while, and I read that I was told by Horatio22 that they were willing to reconsider in a month so I figured I might as well give it a shot :). After having not played in a while I took some time to reflect on my actions and my annoying behavior and I apologize to everyone who had a horrible impression of me because of my lrp type behavior and general embarrassing toxicity. I don’t really have much to say here as I don’t want to make a long sappy apology people wouldn’t want to read, so that’s it! Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I’m accepting this appeal with the understanding that A- your account will be watchlisted and B-any further bannable offenses (antag rolling, metagrudging, etc etc) will result in you being put back on permaban, and permas are typically not appealed a second time. You should be able to log in now. If you can’t, please let me (or another admin) know.