France Gaymer Discord ban appeal

Byond Account: France Gaymer
Character Name(s): Johnathan Hardy
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): France gaymer#3790
Round ID of Ban: N/A

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): N/A
State your appeal:

For the last month I’ve been thinking about the factors that lead me to do the things that I later regret and cringe at, and I think the biggest factor is there’s a moment before it happens when I fully have the chance to back out, leave, or at least think about it a little more but in all of these later cringe inducing scenarios I refuse that choice for some reason or another and I regret it right after.
So from now on I have decided that in those moments I’m going to simply not continue doing whatever it is that I’m doing that caused that opportunity to stop. Also I’ve developed an entirely new perspective on what an administrator even is so that should decrease how enraging I am to converse with.
Hope that you believe my genuinity so I can get back onto your radical discord server and either way have a great day.

Okay, this seems genuine so I’ll accept your appeal. You should be able to re-join the server. However, please note that if you continue to disparage our community or get aggressive toward staff, this will be re-implemented.