Frankensmeat, the doctor with the dream of a perfect skinbag

One day a doctor joined the station late, a meatman with a dream… To play god. He wasn’t hear to heal you, he was hear to improve you. That lucky person who dared to cross his path.

When I joined I went straight to the morgue and started tearing up the corpses. I was hear to create a perfect specimen, I don’t care how messy it got. I had many doctors question me and I believe even a few tried to stop me, but it was pointless. I was on a mission.

Lizard body, moth head and antenna, human limbs, and a monkey tail. I finished it off by giving the body full cybernetic enhancement. And then I sought to find a brain for my body…

I have no idea who I shoved into that corpse because I believe I stole some guy who had just died from another doctor and just shoved him into the body. Details get a bit fuzzy from here because this happened so long ago…

But my body was finished. It didn’t matter how long it goddamn took, the shuttle was being called, but it didn’t matter. My perfect creation was alive and ready to take over Centcomm with his overpowering beauty and improved physique. God I love malpractice.