Fran's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Thisisrandom456
Character Name(s): Fran Eskarlett
Discord Name: fransdp
Timezone: GMT+7
Active hours: Night time and week end
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Yes

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Since November 2021 with over 1300 living hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

1. Medical
    As this is my most played department, I am able to guide people in almost anything related to medical including basic medical, surgery, chemistry, plumbing, and virology

2. Engineering
    Know how to make Supermatter not explode. Stations repairs. Building station machineries (APC, Air alarm, etc). Basic atmospheric. How to handle breach and pressure loss. How to fix or build telecommunications.
    I wish to add that the my note regarding bluespace artillery was placed when I just learning the role of station engineer, with no CE or any other engineers (lowpop). I am now confident on how to correctly do station objectives

3. Security
    Able to guide on the standard operational procedure. What is expected and what is not allowed from the role.

4. Science
    Able to mentor in how to research. Basic circuits. Know robotics and genetics. Limited experience on ordinance

5. Cargo
    I am able to assist new miners with anything related to mining and megafauna. Cargo stuffs

6. Service
    Limited experience as a chef or bartender however I will still be able to assist with basic recipes. Know how to botanist, Growing, mutating, cross pollinating, etc etc.

Those six are the main departments that I am confident in answering questions to people
Other than those however, I can still guide people on something like AI and cyborgs, how to be antags
As for antagonistic roles, I have good experience on traitor, changeling, heretic, abductors. Limited knowledge on wizard

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
As I am someone who came from the other side of the world (read timezone) It is not uncommon to see the mentor tab to be:
While a new intern join the station (poor lad)
I wish to make change to this

2 Likes

+1, I always see you around

more deadpop mentors pls (also wants to become a mod) +1

MD most played job instant +1

Your app is accepted. Welcome to the mentor team!