Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Hank Weinstein
Discord Name:
Round ID: 30658
Date: 2024-02-02
Griefer IC name: Charlie Hanzer
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
when I was doing my traitor side objectives, trying to get a psychocologist eyes, he was trying to get me, first trough shoving, and then after I stabbed him in the eye a few times to make him go away, he went to make a stunprod to hunt me, he got me around brig while I was trying to break in there, cuffed and ended up freeing me after looting me in robotics, I tried to get my stuff back, but ended up dying to him. I got dragged away and other stuff but end up in medbay, I reconnect and my heart was being removed by him in robotics, and punched me a little too much while dead(with the gloves of the north star). I got revived and ended up dying to him on the shuttle after trying to get my stuff back again.

Hi, I was Charlie and wanted to give my side of the events. I originally ran into Hank when he was dragging the psychologist through science as I was working there. I already heard a crew member was kidnapped for ransom before so I just tried pushing him to free the guy, then was almost kidnapped myself. I made the stunprod and cable cuffs in the event I ran into him again, which I did twice. The first time, it was me and another guy who were stabbed at by him (before I made the stunprod) then the second he electrocuted himself at Security so I tied him up.

I tried to contact security but there weren’t any, so I held him in robotics for a bit trying to figure out what to do since I knew he was traitor. After deliberating with another scientist, I decided on releasing him, taking his traitor gear from him, and deconstructing it, with his contractor baton still in my backpack when he ran in shortly after his release. I used it to fight back after he nearly crit me with martial arts, and killed him since he tried to kill me again. When he came back to see his heart gone, I saw he was soulless beforehand (or at least I thought) so I was just doing a surgery on him for practice and I got the Fists of the Northstar from a random unmarked crate in the Cafe, punching him just to test them out since I again he was soulless (or again, at least I thought).

Finally, on the shuttle, he again attempted to beat me up with martial arts, and again as I knew he was traitor I put him down for trying to take me down (I can’t just assume he isn’t going to crit me when he is crushing my skull IMO). Overall, I believe my actions where reasonable given the circumstances and my “hunting” of Hank was due to a warranted fear of his traitor status after he broke into my department to kidnap someone and even trying to kidnap me during the initial contact.

I handling this accordingly since the logs clearly show you looting him while he was SSD and then going out of your way to robotics to remove his heart and attack his corpse, which I am ruling as unnecessary round removal.

thanks for the report!