Golem Racism Turns into Self-antagging

Byond Account: Snoops044
Character Name(s): Silver Golem (11)
Discord Name: Snoops
Round ID: 17648
Date: 22/11/2021
Griefer IC name: Slippy Johnstein
Griefer Byond account (if known): N/A

What happened: I was created as Silver Golem (11), and my purpose was to kill the blob. After completing this, my creator said I was now a free golem. I even asked them if I was a free golem, and they said “Yes”. So now fast-forward about 20 minutes and I am faced with someone who has been harassing me and my fellow golems for the past ten minutes. We had already put them in crit before, and they had come back yet again to fight us (Each time they attacked first). After critting him again, my golem friend, who was a gold golem (I forget the character name), used an epi-pen on them, in an attempt to heal them. But still, they ended up dying from their wounds. I ended up taking their belongings, which in hindsight wasn’t the brightest idea, but we’ll get more on that. Fast-forward another five minutes, and a sec officer (Pandan) told me to bring them to my creator. Once that happened, they were searched and when nothing was found, Pandan asked me why I had killed another person. Slippy said they would handle me, and then Pandan stated that I had stolen the guy’s stuff. After this, my creator told me to kill myself, and when I refused (I was a free golem, so I’m pretty sure I don’t have to listen to their orders anymore), he attacked me, killed me, and then stuffed my body in a locker, never to be seen again. Before I died, I told them that I would drop the stuff that I stole, but they were really fixed on the idea of killing me.

This is IC. Killing golems (or any spawners for that matter) who are being a nuisance is within server rules.