Googa_simulators Mentor application V2

Byond Account: Googa_simulator
Character Name(s): Vivian Starr
Discord Name: Googa_simulator
Timezone: EST
Active hours: Randomly throughout the day
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: no

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Capture

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
Engineering: My most played job by far, I know a lot about the Supermatter and its interactions with gasses (and how to make it not explode) as well as managing power and fixing machines/doing station goals, I also know a bit about atmospherics but not a whole lot about gas reactions.

Medical: I know about most of the surgeries and making basic chemicals and what most of them do to people to help or hurt them, most of my hours come from paramedic but I still have played MD to learn a bit about medical.

Mining: I don’t play miner as often as other jobs but I know enough to teach someone how to mine and not die while also providing resources for the station.

I could also mentor for cargo and service (like chef/cook) as those are very easy jobs that attract new players often and I have a bit of experience with those as well.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Fulp is a friendly server for new players to join and learn how to play ss13, I’d like to help some new players in learning and already have for multiple engineer players

14 Likes

+1 Googa_simulators, aka g, has been a great player on the server and is very active on the discord!

1 Like

terrorist +1

1 Like

cant count -1, very cool +2 for a total of 4

Literally the only lawyer that I have ever seen do lawyer things. +1

H, h, h, and furthermore, h. +1,000,000,000,000,000

1 Like

Very knowledgeable and nice to play with, 1+

g

Very helpful in engineering +1

The concerns expressed in the previous mentor app still stand. -1 from me

1 Like

Terroris +1

Poopga

1 Like

haha YES (no)

1 Like

the criminal.

1 Like

unknown-21-1
great engineering player
yes pleas

1 Like

Good engi +1 and robust antag (fun time as sec to fight her +1)

+1, not only one of the best engineers I’ve seen but also one of the most fun to interact with consistently. No negative experiences to date

Impressive. Very nice. Let’s see the their command hours.

2 Likes

:mouse2: :elephant: :scream:

+1 cool