Googa_simulator's mentor application

Byond Account: Googa_simulator
Character Name(s): Vivian Starr
Discord Name: Googa_simulator
Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)
Active hours: active randomly throughout the day
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: no

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
only for less then a year (started playing around Christmas 2021)

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I can mentor the basics of engineering, medical and cargo/shaft mining

For engineering I know the basic setup of the SM and how to get it running to generate power, I know the interactions of most gasses with the SM like what’s good and what’s bad and I know how to save it when things go wrong. I also know how to build machines and do station goals.

I have most of my medical experience as a paramedic but have enough hours as a medical doctor to know about most surgeries and what they do, what most healing chemicals do and how to make some healing chemicals and cures for viruses as a medical doctor.

I’ve played quite a bit of shaft miner but I usually don’t fight most of the megafauna instead focusing on mining and gathering materials and not dying. Cargo tech would be very easy to mentor as its just moving crates and delivering stuff.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
I like the casual and new player friendly but still chaotic nature of fulp, its the first server I joined when I started playing and it’s the one I enjoy and play on the most.

11 Likes

3 Likes

+2 :D :) :P nwn

1 Like

googa +1

1 Like

Vivian gud, I support +1

terrorist activity takin place +1

Omg omg omg yes +1

There is a killer in this application committing acts of killing and murdering the killed innocent. Contact the police so they may launch a police investigation against the criminal so they can identify the killer through analyzing his criminal behavior and hopefully catch the terrorist and put him in the police station once and for all.

-40000 trillion million BILLION

2 Likes

Vivian and I started playing at the same time, and play very similar hours, so I feel like at this point we must have played hundreds of hours of ss13 in the same shifts. Vivian is competent and makes rounds more fun to play. I honestly believed they were at least pseudostaff already.

+2

1 Like

+1, Engineer main and Vivian is always helpful and friendly in general.

+1

1 Like

Funny individual +1

1 Like

I’m on to you. +1

1 Like

+1 might be a terroris

2 Likes

-1 slapped me and tried to weld me into a locker, +2 pretty cool

verdict +3 (i am bad at math)

1 Like

ery nice +1

-1 I had to say Googa unironically in VC

+1 A very epic war criminal.

2 Likes

The admin team has concerns about your conduct with meta-ganging and we don’t think accepting this app would be conducive to a healthy and effective staff team at this time.

1 Like