Greniza's Mentor Application 4: Guns of the Patriots

Byond Account: greniza
Character Name(s): Pomegranate, FruityMoth.PY, Petra Flutterina, as well as several other characters which have “Pom” in their names - many of whom I have not played recently or even at all! Keep an eye out.
Discord Name: Greniza#6239
Timezone: PST (UCT -8)
Active hours: Depends on the day. Some days I might be on from 4pm-8pm almost uninterrupted, other days I can’t play at all, and other days still I’m on for the entire day!
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not for the time being. Maybe sometime down the line.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
These are all my roles with more than five hours of playtime.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I am well versed in all but a few non-RP roles (Botanist, Shaft Miner, Virologist, Xenobiology), as one often is after 600 hours of live playtime, with some experience even in Botany and Xenobiology. Aside from those four roles, I have never played Chaplain or Mime, but I have experience in every other role in the game.

My three main areas of special expertise are as follows:

SILICON:
With my recent playtime, AI has become my most-played role. I’m experienced with the ins and outs of playing AI, as well as those of playing Cyborg- how to interpret laws within server guidelines, camera groups as AI, hotkeys, specific funky mechanics, et cetera.

CHEMISTRY:
Before I shifted to the Silicon lifestyle, I threw together expansive chemical factories in the lab, at least before pH and purities. However, playing Chemist a few times after this update has taught me a fair bit about how pH and impurities work. My knowledge, while somewhat dated, is still oftentimes applicable, and I can give advice on how to make a chemical factory.

With my knowledge of chemistry comes, of course, knowledge of the mixology of bartending.

MEDICAL:
As a tie-in to my chemical knowledge, I know a fair bit about the most efficient way to get someone back on their feet- organ damage, physical damage, I can handle it, if I have enough time. I know enough that I feel like I can instruct a player on how to perform well in Medbay without needing external aides.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

One of the things I’ve really noticed about Fulp is that it’s a very accepting community. My main character, Pomegranate, with their wings, is almost literally a walking pride flag, but I’ve never received any snide comments or harassment in-game or out.

2 Likes

Are you secretly a ghost in real life? +1.1

1 Like

Moth Main +1
Always a positive and friendly member of the crew +2

1 Like

Very helpful to people learning chem in game and on the discord +1

1 Like

AI main +1

1 Like

We all have our sins.

1 Like