Greniza's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Greniza
Character Name(s): Greniza Meyers, Eats-The-Pomegranate, Pomegranate
Discord Name: Greniza#6239
Timezone: PST
Active hours: It really depends, but mid-afternoon to evening(my local time) is a generally good window.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Somewhat. I might apply later, but it does seem like a lot of work, and I’m not sure how much I’d be able to commit to it.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
403 alive, 1007 online, in the 14 months I’ve played. Tracked playtime by role:

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Science: I’m well-versed in Nanites and Robotics, but otherwise pretty much clueless for science.
Engineering: I know engineering well enough to mentor for it. I’ve set up my fair share of SMs, and I know how to optimize the supermatter.
Medical: I am very competent at Medical, being a Chemistry main. I know the ins and outs of factory construction (and all the jank that’s associated with it), although much of my knowledge on advanced Chem techniques comes from before the pH change. I know the other roles in Medbay well enough, but I haven’t played a single minute of Viro.
Service: The only Service jobs I feel underqualified to mentor for are Botanist and Chaplain. Otherwise, the jobs are basic enough that I understand them well enough.
Supply: I can help with Cargo Techs, but I don’t know anything about Shaft Miner.

I am entirely clueless when it comes to playing any antagonist, so I’m not sure how much I can help out with that.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
I’ve pretty much only played Fulpstation for as long as I’ve played Space Station 13, so I don’t really have a baseline to compare it to.

1 Like

I like you as a player and a contributor, but being a minor and having to be warned twice in the last month for the same rule-breaking behavior in Discord is a serious concern. We are extra picky about the maturity of our 17/18 year old mentors (for their well being and ours), and getting a warning the day after putting in an app makes me hesitant.

Cool, cool. Would you like me to wait a month, and then come back with a new app? I’ll be 18 by then.

Yes, I think a month would be good. Closing this.