Grief Patrol: Madeline Jardine thinks they're an antag

What do you consider as holding you hostage?

No I don’t know of your old player stigmas I started playing like a month ago and that never happened to me as a mime they just pointed it out.

“Actively waiting outside my cell to smack me more” I would watch you from the window, when someone opened the door, go in flyswat you and go out.

Well atleast I don’t overexaggerate and AGAIN

with what I thought was a harmless weapon

I thought you got those injuries from the antags before I even met you
And how did I manage to break your arms and legs with a flyswatter that I was aiming at your chest with help intent if that matters BEFORE we arrived? That makes no sense to me

you have been writing for a while, every next message you send gets longer and longer. Man I wish fulp had round replays and we could just watch that and you could just be a normal person, you spend so much time and effort on confronting me with not much justification, and are getting others on this forum to think bad about me in ur first message. its not like I just pulled out a rifle and started shooting you, then gibbed you and shredded your brain and offended you in OOC afterwards, grief patrols are for reporting rulebreaking players that are causing chaos when no admins are on so that they can be banned faster afterwards ,so can you please calm down and realise how not much I actually changed your game, anything could have happened, someone else could have found you being arrested by beepsky, or not. you could have just been 1 shotted by the rod-form wizard that was roaming the halls shortly after the incident but you are trying so hard to give me a bad day because of what I did to you that round, “maximum threat level dynamic” and the whole deal in that type of round is that random shit happens and you die and you respawn as a xeno, wizard, nukie, whatever. and anything can happen. and now I would do it but im not gonna repeat my previous arguments that you did not respond to just stop

"however the person in question acted as an antag"
me annoying you by flyswatting you while you are in a cell, yeah sure dude. an excellent example of how you are trying to make me look bad

What do you consider as holding you hostage?

• Holding me longer than security did and beating me every couple seconds.
  • Demanding I work for you else you’d beat me more.
  • Demanding I BEG for you to stop else you’d beat me more (to which I did beg and you continued to beat me).

I thought you got those injuries from the antags before I even met you
And how did I manage to break your arms and legs with a flyswatter that I was aiming at your chest with help intent if that matters BEFORE we arrived? That makes no sense to me

Fuck if I know how you managed to cripple me with a flyswatter but you did, the fact that you did doesn’t change. Admin’s checking the logs will see that so I’m just waiting for them to reply here and confirm.

You definitely seemed VERY aware of what you were doing considering you asked me to beg in your chapel and outside sec doors for you to stop.

You first denied I HAD injuries in this thread and now you’re claiming you thought I had past injuries. What other mental gymnastics shall you come up with today?

you have been writing for a while, every next message you send gets longer and longer. Man I wish fulp had round replays and we could just watch that and you could just be a normal person, you spend so much time and effort on confronting me with not much justification,

Forum limits me form sending more messages so I had to wait. My justification is made rather clear.

its not like I just pulled out a rifle and started shooting you, then gibbed you and shredded your brain and offended you in OOC afterwards, grief patrols are for reporting rulebreaking players that are causing chaos when no admins are on so that they can be banned faster afterwards

So you crippling me as a non-antag is allowed now and NOT rulebreaking?

so can you please calm down and realise how not much I actually changed your game, anything could have happened, someone else could have found you being arrested by beepsky, or not. you could have just been 1 shotted by the rod-form wizard that was roaming the halls shortly after the incident but you are trying so hard to give me a bad day because of what I did to you that round,

You actively crippled me and sabotaged me from playing the game. Justifying it with a “what if you got killed 1 minute into the round” is a poor justification for crippling me and actively sabotaging ones normal game as a non-antag. Even if someone did arrest me I highly doubt crippling my limbs was a justifiable response to someone who actively was not harming anyone. Boo hoo that I’m giving you a “bad day” because I made a forum post describing what you did.

“maximum threat level dynamic” and the whole deal in that type of round is that random shit happens and you die and you respawn as a xeno, wizard, nukie, whatever. and anything can happen. and now I would do it but im not gonna repeat my previous arguments that you did not respond to just stop

So your justification for acting as an antag was that there were other antags so that makes it okay even though you’re not an antag?

me annoying you by flyswatting you while you are in a cell, yeah sure dude. an excellent example of how you are trying to make me look bad

You crippled me as a non-antag and held me hostage, I’d say that speaks for itself. Please explain how this makes you NOT look bad.

Taken care of. For the record, you are still expected to follow the rules during a bus round, unless specifically told otherwise. If the station is in a state of chaos, treat it as if there was a station emergency.

1 Like